SdSirens

Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Plexi Glam

A month before, a new collection of Epiphany came. Whatsoever, the collection was literally breathtaking!
So, based on it, I decided to make 3 Beauty Parlour looks for you to use the new Epiphany and to buy it!
At the end of the post, I will give you the picks of the Epiphany store.
As all the products are very easy to guess which store are they from (Tress Up for Hair, Transform for make-up and Epiphany for jewelry
NOTE: The make-up is just my own taste. Remember, you can combine the jewelry with everything you want. And I do not know who can make it like this, so, I won't list the Make-up. Tress Up you can find easily, and for the jewelry ... Well I have to tell that.

Look Number 1
Jewel used: Lou Lou Earrings-7sd
Look Number 2
Jewel used-Statement Necklace, 16sd

Look Number 3
Jewel used-Assyemtrical Cascade Dress (Insp. By Dior)-20sd
Picks, picks picks :D


As all are from Epiphany store, there is no need to tell the names., they're easy to find.
That would be it ^_^
See you!
xoxo, Beautybomb1Love




No comments:

Post a Comment