SdSirens

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Feautring.. CoolSavio!

Just 6 minutes after my first post, it is time to present the very first doll that should be on this blog.
She is level 50, a Non-SS and a proud owner of a unique style.
It's... CoolSavio!!!

Of course, I presented the room that she was in. To see rest, you can easily visit her suite. Basically, on the "first ball", this one is inspired by LV. That's the most fancy trashbag I've ever seen!
About the dolly, of course, she is styled fantastically. She is an inspiration. A source of creativity. Like I say, one can be a human if it has Spirit, Body and Mind **hint-Wizard101-hint**. This girl has all 3, but in fashion!
Well done Rose! Because you're the first of many many many. 
She looks naturally, with colors, shapes and those being stable, yet unique and combining into a perfect outfit nontheless.
And, wow, that jacket is just (!)
Well, see you tomorrow!!!!!!
xoxo, Beautybomb1Love



2 comments:

  1. Hej :D Možeš me staviti u medijske partnere ja sma tebe!
    Wonderful post! ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naravno! Samo me zanima kako se to radi... lel

      Delete