SdSirens

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hello Everybody!

Aloha everyone! My name is Martina, I'm 15, and I come from Montenegro. I felt that I just do not have a place to share everyone my biggest outfit tips and tricks, and that's how this blog-The Stardoll Warrior- was made!
Of course, I will write about news, but only most important ones, and usually, if they're stores, the biggest part of the post will be the review of the one.
Now, to head at the actual point of this blog
It will be a mix of stylings, reviews and featuring.
Every post will contain at least one of these.
Featuring consists of spotlighting all those beautiful dolls outside with a sense of fashion that can only use other dollies to inspirate
Reviews are done once a week and are for people to see quality, opinion and so on to the dotic store
Stylings (the most frequent) are used for themed/new-release to present some ways of wearing.
There will of course be posts,  things and so on behind the schedule, hiring new writers, comps and so on.
Enjoy your stay here!
New post coming today!
xoxo, Beautybomb1Love


No comments:

Post a Comment